viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 7: BLACK & WHITE


Hey ladies!!! TGIF right?? :) so today we're doing the classic combo of black and white and I think maybe because of the mimes in their black and white striped shirts it reminds me of France.

 
When I saw this post I definitely fell in love with it and I took this theme as an opportunity to finally try it. I was a bit scared that it wouldn't turn out very well because white has always been a pain in the back to apply for me. This formula wasn't the exception. I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear White On. I had to apply it in 3 fast streaks. I did two coats and then the dotting with Circuits from L.A. Girl Color Craze and 2 different sized dotting tools. For the accent nails I used the colors the other way around.

 
 
Finally don't forget to check my partners so you can get tons of ideas of black and white manis!!
 
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish

 

11 comentarios:

  1. Haha also have a mini eiffel tower :) I love how you did an accent finger

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love it! Dots are my very fave! This is fun and classy at the same time!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much girls! I'm loving it too and it was super fast and easy :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very pretty!! Black and white reminds me of France too =)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love your take on the black and white challenge--it's beautiful and classy!

    ResponderEliminar

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!